terça-feira, 9 de agosto de 2016

I'm back

Hello everyone!

Sorry I’ve been away from this space, due to my current job, but I’m back now – and from now on, I hope with a certain regularity. Since my last post many things had happened in Brazil – the biggest one might be the Rio 2016 Olympics, currently happening not only in the city of Rio de Janeiro, but throughout the country, since the city doesn’t have the infrastructure to receive all the sportive events.


I’m now writing a report about the crisis in Michel Temer’s interim presidency, and it will be published soon. There’s another one text, an opinionated essay about the personalisation in the political sphere – I knew I’ve promised not write here down my personal opinion, but sometimes I might post chronicles and essays containing it, since I warn everyone in the title, just like I did in this post.


Hope you all have a great day, and always remember: I am here to inform the news independently of political views, so don’t expect any defence of neither ideologies. Thanks for your attention!

Regards,
Rosa Kälin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário